The Dragon City Mobile uses players as the offical caretakers of a dragon utopia. Detecting all new ways of dragons, educating them for conflict and breeding them. There’s over 100 distinct dragons to get on your roost and manage.
There are 8 standard elements for the dragons from the game. They’re Terra, Flame, Sea, Nature, Electric, Ice, Metal and Dark. When you have gotten some uncommon dragons such as Cool Fire or even Soccer Dragon, you’ll have a chance to breed a new type called the Legendary and later on Pure dragons. This is a great software for unlimited gems and food – dragon city cheats for gems.
Each element has their habitats. Each habitat has their pros and cons. The first Terra habitat includes a low stone cap(500) however the terra dragon has high gold/min earned. The sea tree includes a higher gold cap(7500) but the sea dragon has low gold/min possible. The solution would be to breed both collectively to get either the mud or waterfall dragon that they can be set in the sea tree.
Because you can tell from this graph, Flame Ice, Nature, Metal, Black and of course Legendary have golden caps that are decent. To earn a lot of stone, you may want to place the majority of your dragons from the habitats. Unless you’re an active player, I wouldn’t advocate having many Terra habitats in any way. One can perform.
You get gold by putting your dragons in the habitat. Each dragon creates a certain amount of gold/min. To boost you’ll have to level up your small babies by feeding them food.
In order to nourish your dragons, you’ll have to build farms. Farms can be upgraded later to grow food.
The most efficient way to utilize your golden to cultivate food is your 30 second dragon bell. When you receive a good deal of gold, it doesn’t matter that food you grow.
A fantastic way to gain experience is to continue buying a farm and promoting it. By doing this over and over again, as long as you’ve got golden, you can acquire experience easily.
Purchase Food Farm -> 100 gold and 100 Exp -> Sell Food Farm -> 50 gold = Total price for 100 Exp is 50 gold.
You can also do this for the Big Food Farm and Enormous Food Farm.
Each level you get unlocks habitats after you reach a certain level plus gives you 1 gem.
GEMS(HOW TO GET GEMS IN The Dragon City)
Here is the quick way to find everything. You speed up EVERYTHING and may buy gems. That would destroy the fun. You could earn them in game, besides using real money. Here are a Couple of ways in which you can purchase gems:
1) Participate in the Dragon League Tournament from the Combat World located in the bottom right of the game display. You utilize your dragons to combat other participant’s dragons. You will be awarded two gems and some gold As soon as you win the tourney. It’s possible to battle each 6 hours to 3 players so whenever you can use it!
2) Construct a Dragon Stadium and utilize your dragons to fight in it. Each tournament you win provides you some gold and two gems.
3) The daily bonus reward located on the perfect side of this game display provides you a little chance to win 45 gems. I have to win it so good luck with this.
4) Leveling up gives you 1 gem.
5) Participate in surveys to earn gems. Some might need credit card/personal information. Not a way that is good if you are not willing to give info out.
6) The Monday reward provides you 4 gems if you pick the perfect prize.
The Critical buildings that after you get to the following amounts, you will need to get are:
Breeding Mountain: Here is the construction you use to breed dragons.
Food Farm: You may need food to par your babies.
Dragon Stadium: Allows you to expand your dragon’s strength and earn gems.
Temples: These can permit your dragons to progress past level 10.
Magic Temple: Dragons can reach level 15.
Noble Temple: Dragons can reach level 20.
Knight Temple: Dragons can reach level 25.
Master Temple: Dragons can reach level 30. (Requires 25 gems to Create this)
Ultra Breeding Tree: This is yet another solution to this mountain. While it isn’t necessary, it can help speed up your process that is breeding.
Crystals: These will help improve your making rate/min that is gold. However, the dragons are much superior than building crystals as soon as you receive your hands on one of them.
As soon as you have too many habitats expanding your land becomes a necessity.
The first 6 expansion is free and it will start to price gold/gems/neighbors as you attempt to receive another island. You will also have to clear trees, stones or rocks on the way.
Watching videos receive you meals in the very long term and may even speed up food production.
It can be overwhelming at times when it comes to handling all of the dragons that you’ll encounter. With these 10 tips/tricks/cheatswe expect you’ll have a better understanding of how to build the strongest dragons Conceivable
1. Be Sure You Know About Each of the Elemental Dragons
Each dragon in the game matches under a class that is elemental. Take a Look at the list below so you know exactly which elements exist:
2. There Are Other Types of Dragons Besides Elemental Ones
Along Elemental Dragons, you’ll find 3 other classifications of dragons you need to be conscious of. Along with those kinds, we’ll list some examples of those dragon types:
— Hybrid Vehicle Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
— Unusual Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
3. Establish Lower Times for Food if You are Low on Gold
Harvesting food to your dragons takes some time and absorbs a whole lot of your golden currency. The longer you spend harvesting dragon meals, the more money it costs to complete the process. Pick foods that take the time to harvest, like dragon balls and dragon Crohn’s, if you’re harvesting on a budget. Then you can spend some money when your pockets are a little more fuller.
4. The Basics Behind The Habitat System
You are able to place any of your dragons in habitats that are various . Every one the habitats which can be found focus. Align your Exotic dragons using crystals that are comparable to acquire gold per minute. Match up your dragons with the crystal section that matches them best if possible.
5. Be Sure You Know About All The Dragon Transformations
The Dragon City Mobile’s official page listed All of the stages of growing dragons:
1. Egg — In such a type the dragon remains in its own egg point which means he look the world or hasn’t hatched.
2. Baby — The baby stage is among the most demanding stage of your dragon designs. Because in this stage the dragon is in its Dark Icest shape and patiently expects you to return to their habitat for feeding!
3. Teen — The adolescent dragon is a bit more difficult to handle but now they can fight against other dragons and be even more powerful and even assist you.
4. Mature — This will be the final stage for this dragon. Becoming an Adult means that the dragons will have attacks that are more powerful and be in a position to win against many battles on your game.